"Hey guys, check this out."

Link: BBQ burn in Reservoir

A MAN was burnt while lighting a barbecue in Reservoir last night.
The man, aged in his 30s, was injured while trying to start the barbecue about 8.30pm, advanced life support paramedic Elisa Cuomo said.
“The man apparently poured petrol on to the barbecue which flashed back,” she said.
He suffered superficial burns to his back and abdomen.
The man was given pain relief and taken to the Royal Melbourne Hospital in a stable condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment