And if you fall......




All great music careers have to start somewhere. I guess by that logic they have to end somewhere too.

Can I please ask everyone out there to put down the bong, take a moment to raise your lighters high and sing a verse with me for Daryl?

Can't you see him, he's down on the grou-ound
He has a broken wing, looking all arou-ou-ound
That's the way it's gonna be little darlin' (be little darlin')
You'll go riding on the horses yeah yeah
Way up in the sky little darlin' (in the sky-y little darlin')
Oh, and if you fall I'll pick you up, pick you u-up

Man, I bet there was some sick denim in the RSL that night.



1 comment:

  1. I've been hoping someone would murder Dazza ever since he murdered Rickie Lee Jones's song. Not sure if this is more likely to happen in Rezza.

    ReplyDelete