Do They Know it's Christmas?

How tardy of me. Ordinarily I like to scout out some 'Voir Christmas shots well in advance of Christmas Day. Back to back food comas really can throw off your routine.
Taking these photos is such a great opportunity for me to explore (and occasionally alienate) new corners of Rezza. And of course I like to stay abreast of the very latest in domestic festive decorations. 
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a photo of one of the more epic houses I found tonight, on account of a couple of women over the road saying goodbye to one another and discussing whether it had really felt like Christmas for almost an hour. Actually, they could still be there for all I know. They stopped talking and stared every time I tried to casually stop and take a picture. It was unnerving, especially by the third time. Honestly, some people.
Anyway, without further ado, I give you 'Voir Christmas 2013.













I love this one because I don't understand why they bothered, and I salute that:


And I love this on account of the irony factor:


And of course it wouldn't be Christmas without my favourite Christmas house in all of the world. 


Merry Christmas everyone. May all your dreams come true. Of course it's statistically improbable that they all will, but I'm gunning for you anyway.




1 comment:

  1. Christmas lights make me proud to be a Rezzan

    ReplyDelete